GE Helps Hospital Data Center ‘Operate at 99% Energy Efficiency’
The data center at Chicago’s Rush University Medical Center is using GE’s SG Series Uninterrupted Power Supply with eBoost technology, and operates at 99 percent energy efficiency in eBoost mode, according to GE.
The 664-bed hospital’s new critical power system began operating last year.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland