GE Helps Hospital Data Center ‘Operate at 99% Energy Efficiency’
The data center at Chicago’s Rush University Medical Center is using GE’s SG Series Uninterrupted Power Supply with eBoost technology, and operates at 99 percent energy efficiency in eBoost mode, according to GE.
The 664-bed hospital’s new critical power system began operating last year.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action