GE Helps Hospital Data Center ‘Operate at 99% Energy Efficiency’
The data center at Chicago’s Rush University Medical Center is using GE’s SG Series Uninterrupted Power Supply with eBoost technology, and operates at 99 percent energy efficiency in eBoost mode, according to GE.
The 664-bed hospital’s new critical power system began operating last year.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures