Tremco’s New AlphaGuard Fluid Applied Roofing Systems Reduce Energy Usage
Tremco Roofing and Building Maintenance has announced its new AlphaGuard series of fluid applied roofing systems. The first, AlphaGuard MT, is a roofing and waterproofing system for use on almost any kind of roof needing restoration, for roof replacement, and for new construction.
The AlphaGuard MT system is a single component, fully reinforced, aliphatic polyurethane, moisture-triggered roofing system composed of a base coat reinforced with a glass mat for durability and a top coat, according to the company. Both coats are applied with rollers, minimizing the amount of equipment that will be on a building’s roof. The white, highly reflective top coat can help lower a building’s energy usage and can be tinted to aesthetically match the building’s other roof levels. The system carries FM Approvals RoofNav ratings, is UL fire-rated, complies with the Florida Building Code and meets ASTM 7311.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case