Tremco’s New AlphaGuard Fluid Applied Roofing Systems Reduce Energy Usage
Tremco Roofing and Building Maintenance has announced its new AlphaGuard series of fluid applied roofing systems. The first, AlphaGuard MT, is a roofing and waterproofing system for use on almost any kind of roof needing restoration, for roof replacement, and for new construction.
The AlphaGuard MT system is a single component, fully reinforced, aliphatic polyurethane, moisture-triggered roofing system composed of a base coat reinforced with a glass mat for durability and a top coat, according to the company. Both coats are applied with rollers, minimizing the amount of equipment that will be on a building’s roof. The white, highly reflective top coat can help lower a building’s energy usage and can be tinted to aesthetically match the building’s other roof levels. The system carries FM Approvals RoofNav ratings, is UL fire-rated, complies with the Florida Building Code and meets ASTM 7311.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B