Tremco’s New AlphaGuard Fluid Applied Roofing Systems Reduce Energy Usage
Tremco Roofing and Building Maintenance has announced its new AlphaGuard series of fluid applied roofing systems. The first, AlphaGuard MT, is a roofing and waterproofing system for use on almost any kind of roof needing restoration, for roof replacement, and for new construction.
The AlphaGuard MT system is a single component, fully reinforced, aliphatic polyurethane, moisture-triggered roofing system composed of a base coat reinforced with a glass mat for durability and a top coat, according to the company. Both coats are applied with rollers, minimizing the amount of equipment that will be on a building’s roof. The white, highly reflective top coat can help lower a building’s energy usage and can be tinted to aesthetically match the building’s other roof levels. The system carries FM Approvals RoofNav ratings, is UL fire-rated, complies with the Florida Building Code and meets ASTM 7311.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Pittsburgh Embarks on District Energy Plan
- Truly Transparent Benchmarking Data
- New Tariffs on Chinese Solar Cells Could Raise Costs for US Buyers
- It’s Going to Take Time to Implement Tenant Star
- Schneider Targets Smaller Healthcare Facilities for Energy Management
- Historic Athletic Club to Undergo $2.4M Energy Efficiency Retrofit
- H5 Data Centers Deploys Eaton UPS
- Universal Coordinates LED Tubes with Compatible Ballasts