Tremco’s New AlphaGuard Fluid Applied Roofing Systems Reduce Energy Usage
Tremco Roofing and Building Maintenance has announced its new AlphaGuard series of fluid applied roofing systems. The first, AlphaGuard MT, is a roofing and waterproofing system for use on almost any kind of roof needing restoration, for roof replacement, and for new construction.
The AlphaGuard MT system is a single component, fully reinforced, aliphatic polyurethane, moisture-triggered roofing system composed of a base coat reinforced with a glass mat for durability and a top coat, according to the company. Both coats are applied with rollers, minimizing the amount of equipment that will be on a building’s roof. The white, highly reflective top coat can help lower a building’s energy usage and can be tinted to aesthetically match the building’s other roof levels. The system carries FM Approvals RoofNav ratings, is UL fire-rated, complies with the Florida Building Code and meets ASTM 7311.
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables