ERM to Use CloudApps Software for Sustainability Data Tracking
Environmental Resources Management will use software from cloud data management firm CloudApps to help it measure, analyze and report on energy use and sustainability data across its 140 locations, which span 39 countries and cover 4,500 employees.
The software will capture and report data across seven key areas to external organizations, including the Global Reporting Initiative, Carbon Disclosure Project and the United Nations Global Compact.
ERM, which provides environmental, health, safety, risk and social consulting services, said the software will help it shift away from time-consuming and complex spreadsheet reporting.
Several other companies have announced plans in the past year to use CloudApps software to track their carbon footprints and sustainability efforts. Sears Canada said in July it will use CloudApps’ sustainability performance management software to capture carbon, energy and waste data from the retailer’s 122 department stores, 48 home stores and 11 outlet locations.
Sustainable business reviewer Planet Positive plans to roll out CloudApps’ energy management platform to its 200 clients, including Land Securities, Deloitte, Sainsbury’s and Marks and Spencer, to reduce their energy and water usage. In April, international cosmetics company Lush tapped CloudApps to help it more accurately measure its environmental footprint.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management