Simplot, Bigelow Cut Energy Use
The food, fertilizer and chemical company has reduced its electricity and natural gas usage in the past almost four years by adjusting boilers in plants to run in idle mode when not in use, among other measures.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- BMW Tests Fuel-Cell Car
- Researchers Develop Cell that Can Store Solar at Night
- Energy Efficiency Program Saves Texas College $4.4M
- White Efficiency Poses Challenge for Solid-State Lighting
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion