Atlanta Building Owners Get Access To Energy Retrofit Funds
Invest Atlanta, the city’s economic development authority, has voted to spend up to $200 million in energy retrofit financing via the Clean Energy Atlanta program.¬†If the City Council votes to approve the project, Ygrene Energy Fund, a provider of clean energy finance programs for local governments, will spearhead the initiative available to commercial and multi-family residential building owners in Atlanta‚Äôs central business district.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‚ÄėInstant Connect‚Äô Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along