Atlanta Building Owners Get Access To Energy Retrofit Funds
Invest Atlanta, the city’s economic development authority, has voted to spend up to $200 million in energy retrofit financing via the Clean Energy Atlanta program.Â If the City Council votes to approve the project, Ygrene Energy Fund, a provider of clean energy finance programs for local governments, will spearhead the initiative available to commercial and multi-family residential building owners in Atlantaâ€™s central business district.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs