Atlanta Building Owners Get Access To Energy Retrofit Funds
Invest Atlanta, the city’s economic development authority, has voted to spend up to $200 million in energy retrofit financing via the Clean Energy Atlanta program.Â If the City Council votes to approve the project, Ygrene Energy Fund, a provider of clean energy finance programs for local governments, will spearhead the initiative available to commercial and multi-family residential building owners in Atlantaâ€™s central business district.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works