Atlanta Building Owners Get Access To Energy Retrofit Funds
Invest Atlanta, the city’s economic development authority, has voted to spend up to $200 million in energy retrofit financing via the Clean Energy Atlanta program.Â If the City Council votes to approve the project, Ygrene Energy Fund, a provider of clean energy finance programs for local governments, will spearhead the initiative available to commercial and multi-family residential building owners in Atlantaâ€™s central business district.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing