Wal-Mart’s Briefing on Global Sourcing Goals in Beijing
In this hour-long briefing, Walmart announced its series of initiatives to make the company’s supply chain in the United States, China, and around the world more sustainable.
You can read our coverage here.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store