NREL Discusses Power Electronics Modules
Kenneth Kelly, Senior Engineer for the Center for Transportation Technologies ans Systems at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory talks to Lou Ann Hammond, CEO, www.carlist.com about Power Electronics Modules.
Power Electronics Modules make up about 1/3 the cost of a hybrid system. If NREL and auto companies can find breakthroughs in technology in thermal management and transfer of energy they will be able to bring down the cost of the system.
Energy Manager News
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities