NREL Discusses Power Electronics Modules
Kenneth Kelly, Senior Engineer for the Center for Transportation Technologies ans Systems at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory talks to Lou Ann Hammond, CEO, www.carlist.com about Power Electronics Modules.
Power Electronics Modules make up about 1/3 the cost of a hybrid system. If NREL and auto companies can find breakthroughs in technology in thermal management and transfer of energy they will be able to bring down the cost of the system.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending July 10
- $36M Helps to Advance Connected Lighting
- Target, Macy’s, Kohl’s Vow to Upgrade Interior Lighting
- HP Powers Texas Data Centers with Wind
- Ecova Survey Lists Top Energy Management Providers
- District Energy Development in Pittsburgh
- High Bay LED Includes Uplighting Feature
- DOE Helps Colorado Dairy Industry Slash Energy Use