NREL Discusses Power Electronics Modules
Kenneth Kelly, Senior Engineer for the Center for Transportation Technologies ans Systems at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory talks to Lou Ann Hammond, CEO, www.carlist.com about Power Electronics Modules.
Power Electronics Modules make up about 1/3 the cost of a hybrid system. If NREL and auto companies can find breakthroughs in technology in thermal management and transfer of energy they will be able to bring down the cost of the system.
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables