NREL Discusses Power Electronics Modules
Kenneth Kelly, Senior Engineer for the Center for Transportation Technologies ans Systems at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory talks to Lou Ann Hammond, CEO, www.carlist.com about Power Electronics Modules.
Power Electronics Modules make up about 1/3 the cost of a hybrid system. If NREL and auto companies can find breakthroughs in technology in thermal management and transfer of energy they will be able to bring down the cost of the system.
Energy Manager News
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains