NREL Discusses Power Electronics Modules
Kenneth Kelly, Senior Engineer for the Center for Transportation Technologies ans Systems at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory talks to Lou Ann Hammond, CEO, www.carlist.com about Power Electronics Modules.
Power Electronics Modules make up about 1/3 the cost of a hybrid system. If NREL and auto companies can find breakthroughs in technology in thermal management and transfer of energy they will be able to bring down the cost of the system.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Manager Today Product & Project of the Year Award Winners Announced
- Mobility, The IoT Gradually Transform HVAC
- Bill Gates-Led Group, India Establishing Energy Funds
- CMU Energy Efficiency Efforts Save $10M in 7 Years
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20