GlacialLight Unveils Enhanced LED Flood Lighting for Interior and Exterior Applications
GlacialLight, a division of the Taiwanese technology manufacturer, GlacialTech Inc., has added the GL-FL30-V2, a 27W AC-input LED flood light with Philips Lumileds LED chips, to its energy efficient and light-weight flood light series.
The GL-FL30-V2 comes with enhancements when compared to the earlier models of GL-FL30: the maximum input voltage of this flood light has been increased from 240V AC to 277V AC; the electronic circuit provides a higher power factor for enhanced energy efficiency (increased from >0.92@120V AC and >0.7@240V AC to >0.95@120V AC and >0.87@240V AC; and the GL-FL30-V2 is smaller (180 x 140 x 105mm) and lighter (1.2kg). Compared to equivalent mercury flood lights, these LED flood lights consume far less power for the same light output, according to GlacialLight. The GL-FL30-V2-CW has a luminous efficacy of 70.4 lumens per watt, and the GL-FL30-V2-WW has a luminous efficacy of 58.1 lumens per watt.
The small size and the light weight of the flood light enable it to be easily installed for indoor and outdoor applications, the company says. Typical usages for the GL-FL30-V2 include spot lighting, architectural lighting, commercial lighting, factory and work area lighting, retail lighting, public space and building exterior lighting.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight