GlacialLight Unveils Enhanced LED Flood Lighting for Interior and Exterior Applications
GlacialLight, a division of the Taiwanese technology manufacturer, GlacialTech Inc., has added the GL-FL30-V2, a 27W AC-input LED flood light with Philips Lumileds LED chips, to its energy efficient and light-weight flood light series.
The GL-FL30-V2 comes with enhancements when compared to the earlier models of GL-FL30: the maximum input voltage of this flood light has been increased from 240V AC to 277V AC; the electronic circuit provides a higher power factor for enhanced energy efficiency (increased from >0.92@120V AC and >0.7@240V AC to >0.95@120V AC and >0.87@240V AC; and the GL-FL30-V2 is smaller (180 x 140 x 105mm) and lighter (1.2kg). Compared to equivalent mercury flood lights, these LED flood lights consume far less power for the same light output, according to GlacialLight. The GL-FL30-V2-CW has a luminous efficacy of 70.4 lumens per watt, and the GL-FL30-V2-WW has a luminous efficacy of 58.1 lumens per watt.
The small size and the light weight of the flood light enable it to be easily installed for indoor and outdoor applications, the company says. Typical usages for the GL-FL30-V2 include spot lighting, architectural lighting, commercial lighting, factory and work area lighting, retail lighting, public space and building exterior lighting.
Energy Manager News
- Building a Better Turbine
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Navigant: Big Growth Ahead for BMSes
- Water, Energy Steps Being Taken at 2 KY Correctional Facilities
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation
- FirstEnergy Ohio Seeks Changes to Rate Plan to Ensure Price Stability for Customers
- Utility Data Aggregation: How to Take the Best Approach
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers