Energy Points Analytics Launched for Panoptix Platform
Energy Points, a provider of energy analytics for universal resource management, has announced that EnergyPoints Analytics is one of the first applications available on the Panoptix platform by Johnson Controls.
EnergyPoints Analytics provides a normalized, one-to-one comparison of energy resource consumption across all domains, including water, electricity, transportation, gas, waste and materials, the company says.
The EnergyPoints Analytics app empowers Panoptix customers to track resource consumption in buildings, either individually or in logical groups. Maps identify locations where resources are scarce, unsustainable or expensive, providing short and long-term project performance analysis for decision making. Users can compare resource consumption to building size, production, revenue, occupancy or any other company-specific measurement. The application factors in critical indicators, such as regional energy mix (coal, natural gas, renewables), resource location, life cycle analysis, scarcity and stress, to generate the true value of consumed natural resources.
The Panoptix Platform is a combination of software and services to help single building owners or managers of global enterprises improve the performance of their buildings, decrease energy use and operational costs, and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. It is driven by cloud-based apps that provide visibility into how every system, subsystem and device is functioning.
Panoptix works with any size building and any building management system; can be accessed by any computer, tablet or smartphone; and is supported with industry news, an online community and Johnson Controls Live Guide experts.
Energy Manager News
- The Evolution of Customer Renewable Energy Choice
- Target, adidas, Walmart Honored for Efficient Roof-Top Units
- Rising Tide of Energy Storage Floats all Boats
- Better Buildings Alliance Launches Indoor Lighting Campaign for Commercial Buildings
- Scaling of Energy Storage Market Hinges on ESSI Vendors
- CalCom Solar to Deploy 1.1MW at Dairy
- Raritan Combines DCIM, IT Management for Data Centers
- Army to Save $113M Over 19 Years with CHP Plant