Call2Recycle Microsite Launched
Environmental Leader has launched a new, sponsored information page about Call2Recycle’s services. You can visit it here.
Call2Recycle is a no-cost battery and cellphone collection program.
Advancing green business practices and environmental sustainability, Call2Recycle, a non-profit product stewardship organization, says it is the most active voice promoting eco-safe reclamation and recycling of batteries and cellphones.
Since 1996, Call2Recycle has diverted over 70 million pounds of rechargeable batteries from the solid waste stream and established a network of over 30,000 collection sites throughout North America.
Please visit the new microsite here and investigate the additional links on the page.
Energy Manager News
- The Evolution of Customer Renewable Energy Choice
- Target, adidas, Walmart Honored for Efficient Roof-Top Units
- Rising Tide of Energy Storage Floats all Boats
- Better Buildings Alliance Launches Indoor Lighting Campaign for Commercial Buildings
- Scaling of Energy Storage Market Hinges on ESSI Vendors
- CalCom Solar to Deploy 1.1MW at Dairy
- Raritan Combines DCIM, IT Management for Data Centers
- Army to Save $113M Over 19 Years with CHP Plant