Call2Recycle Microsite Launched
Environmental Leader has launched a new, sponsored information page about Call2Recycle’s services. You can visit it here.
Call2Recycle is a no-cost battery and cellphone collection program.
Advancing green business practices and environmental sustainability, Call2Recycle, a non-profit product stewardship organization, says it is the most active voice promoting eco-safe reclamation and recycling of batteries and cellphones.
Since 1996, Call2Recycle has diverted over 70 million pounds of rechargeable batteries from the solid waste stream and established a network of over 30,000 collection sites throughout North America.
Please visit the new microsite here and investigate the additional links on the page.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store