Call2Recycle Microsite Launched
Environmental Leader has launched a new, sponsored information page about Call2Recycle’s services. You can visit it here.
Call2Recycle is a no-cost battery and cellphone collection program.
Advancing green business practices and environmental sustainability, Call2Recycle, a non-profit product stewardship organization, says it is the most active voice promoting eco-safe reclamation and recycling of batteries and cellphones.
Since 1996, Call2Recycle has diverted over 70 million pounds of rechargeable batteries from the solid waste stream and established a network of over 30,000 collection sites throughout North America.
Please visit the new microsite here and investigate the additional links on the page.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Manager Today Product & Project of the Year Award Winners Announced
- Mobility, The IoT Gradually Transform HVAC
- Bill Gates-Led Group, India Establishing Energy Funds
- CMU Energy Efficiency Efforts Save $10M in 7 Years
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20