Call2Recycle Microsite Launched
Environmental Leader has launched a new, sponsored information page about Call2Recycle’s services. You can visit it here.
Call2Recycle is a no-cost battery and cellphone collection program.
Advancing green business practices and environmental sustainability, Call2Recycle, a non-profit product stewardship organization, says it is the most active voice promoting eco-safe reclamation and recycling of batteries and cellphones.
Since 1996, Call2Recycle has diverted over 70 million pounds of rechargeable batteries from the solid waste stream and established a network of over 30,000 collection sites throughout North America.
Please visit the new microsite here and investigate the additional links on the page.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries
- Nuclear Giant Exelon Wants to Invest in Wind Energy in Ohio
- Arby’s Reports on Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Navigant: Smart Meter Sector Has “Plateaued”
- Poll: 75% of Large U.S. Corporations Say They Will Buy Renewables Within 18 Months
- Duke Energy Progress Customers to See Fuel Cost-Recovery Savings
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity