Call2Recycle Microsite Launched
Environmental Leader has launched a new, sponsored information page about Call2Recycle’s services. You can visit it here.
Call2Recycle is a no-cost battery and cellphone collection program.
Advancing green business practices and environmental sustainability, Call2Recycle, a non-profit product stewardship organization, says it is the most active voice promoting eco-safe reclamation and recycling of batteries and cellphones.
Since 1996, Call2Recycle has diverted over 70 million pounds of rechargeable batteries from the solid waste stream and established a network of over 30,000 collection sites throughout North America.
Please visit the new microsite here and investigate the additional links on the page.
Energy Manager News
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains