Arizona Bank Lets Sun Shine Through Skylights, Saves $74K in Electricity
3M Renewable Energy Division installed its 3M Sun Control Window Film on the full-roof skylights at the National Bank of Arizona’s 144,000-sq-foot headquarters in Phoenix, to help the bank save electricity costs.
More at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Apple, Google, Facebook Throw Weight Around in NC Energy Policy
- 2015 Green Lease Leaders include Landlords, Tenants, Brokers
- Disney World Builds Mickey Mouse-Shaped 5 MW Solar System
- Ohio Businesses Encouraged to Use Cogged V-Belts
- Renewables Share of US Energy Consumption Highest Since 1930s
- ZBB Unveils EMS for C&I Buildings
- Levi Strauss, Gap, Autodesk Support California Clean Energy Bill
- New Hydro-Quebec Data Center to Use Free Cooling