Arizona Bank Lets Sun Shine Through Skylights, Saves $74K in Electricity
3M Renewable Energy Division installed its 3M Sun Control Window Film on the full-roof skylights at the National Bank of Arizona’s 144,000-sq-foot headquarters in Phoenix, to help the bank save electricity costs.
More at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Summer Weather Spawns Thermostat Wars
- New Yorkers ‘Share’ Renewables
- Portable EV Charging Technology Used by California Government
- Siemens Monitors Condition of Motors
- Berkeley Enacts New Building Energy Saving Ordinance
- Medical Center Raises Energy Star Score from 21 to 70
- Stadium Saves 40% on Energy with LEDs
- Prescolite Adds to LED Portfolio