Arizona Bank Lets Sun Shine Through Skylights, Saves $74K in Electricity
3M Renewable Energy Division installed its 3M Sun Control Window Film on the full-roof skylights at the National Bank of Arizona’s 144,000-sq-foot headquarters in Phoenix, to help the bank save electricity costs.
More at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE