Arizona Bank Lets Sun Shine Through Skylights, Saves $74K in Electricity
3M Renewable Energy Division installed its 3M Sun Control Window Film on the full-roof skylights at the National Bank of Arizona’s 144,000-sq-foot headquarters in Phoenix, to help the bank save electricity costs.
More at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B