Dry Lube’s GlassLube 2.0 Based on Natural Materials, Renewable Sources
Dry Lube’s latest product innovation is GlassLube 2.0, a solution for high-speed packaging of glass bottles on stainless steel. Based on natural materials from renewable sources, the company says GlassLube 2.0 offers substantial benefits in hygiene, safety, efficiency, water and power consumption.
Dry lubrication has revolutionized the food and beverage industry by offering a product solution that completely eradicates lubrication of packaging lines with soap and water, according to the company. GlassLube 2.0 ensures optimum glide and friction characteristics with no adverse impact on packaging quality or conveyor hygiene.The sustainably sourced GlassLube 2.0 is 100 percent water, PTFE and silicone free.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage