Dry Lube’s GlassLube 2.0 Based on Natural Materials, Renewable Sources
Dry Lube’s latest product innovation is GlassLube 2.0, a solution for high-speed packaging of glass bottles on stainless steel. Based on natural materials from renewable sources, the company says GlassLube 2.0 offers substantial benefits in hygiene, safety, efficiency, water and power consumption.
Dry lubrication has revolutionized the food and beverage industry by offering a product solution that completely eradicates lubrication of packaging lines with soap and water, according to the company. GlassLube 2.0 ensures optimum glide and friction characteristics with no adverse impact on packaging quality or conveyor hygiene.The sustainably sourced GlassLube 2.0 is 100 percent water, PTFE and silicone free.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE