Dry Lube’s GlassLube 2.0 Based on Natural Materials, Renewable Sources
Dry Lube’s latest product innovation is GlassLube 2.0, a solution for high-speed packaging of glass bottles on stainless steel. Based on natural materials from renewable sources, the company says GlassLube 2.0 offers substantial benefits in hygiene, safety, efficiency, water and power consumption.
Dry lubrication has revolutionized the food and beverage industry by offering a product solution that completely eradicates lubrication of packaging lines with soap and water, according to the company. GlassLube 2.0 ensures optimum glide and friction characteristics with no adverse impact on packaging quality or conveyor hygiene.The sustainably sourced GlassLube 2.0 is 100 percent water, PTFE and silicone free.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works