Dry Lube’s GlassLube 2.0 Based on Natural Materials, Renewable Sources
Dry Lube’s latest product innovation is GlassLube 2.0, a solution for high-speed packaging of glass bottles on stainless steel. Based on natural materials from renewable sources, the company says GlassLube 2.0 offers substantial benefits in hygiene, safety, efficiency, water and power consumption.
Dry lubrication has revolutionized the food and beverage industry by offering a product solution that completely eradicates lubrication of packaging lines with soap and water, according to the company. GlassLube 2.0 ensures optimum glide and friction characteristics with no adverse impact on packaging quality or conveyor hygiene.The sustainably sourced GlassLube 2.0 is 100 percent water, PTFE and silicone free.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures