Stem Reduces San Francisco Hotel Energy Bill 15%
Two InterContinental hotels in San Francisco – the InterContinental Mark Hopkins in Nob Hill and the InterContinental San Francisco in SoMa – have deployed energy optimization software from Stem that will make decisions about getting energy from the grid or using battery power to save on peak usage charges.
More at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend