Stem Reduces San Francisco Hotel Energy Bill 15%
Two InterContinental hotels in San Francisco – the InterContinental Mark Hopkins in Nob Hill and the InterContinental San Francisco in SoMa – have deployed energy optimization software from Stem that will make decisions about getting energy from the grid or using battery power to save on peak usage charges.
More at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Apple, Google, Facebook Throw Weight Around in NC Energy Policy
- 2015 Green Lease Leaders include Landlords, Tenants, Brokers
- Disney World Builds Mickey Mouse-Shaped 5 MW Solar System
- Ohio Businesses Encouraged to Use Cogged V-Belts
- Renewables Share of US Energy Consumption Highest Since 1930s
- ZBB Unveils EMS for C&I Buildings
- Levi Strauss, Gap, Autodesk Support California Clean Energy Bill
- New Hydro-Quebec Data Center to Use Free Cooling