Stem Reduces San Francisco Hotel Energy Bill 15%
Two InterContinental hotels in San Francisco – the InterContinental Mark Hopkins in Nob Hill and the InterContinental San Francisco in SoMa – have deployed energy optimization software from Stem that will make decisions about getting energy from the grid or using battery power to save on peak usage charges.
More at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs