Tire Plant Achieves 10% Energy Reduction Over 3 Years
Cooper Tire Plant Engineer Craig Lloyd said the savings in the 2-million-sq-foot plant were achieved through a variety of means, including lighting upgrades, optimizing equipment speeds, fixing leaks, and training the staff about start-up and shut-down habits.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables