Tire Plant Achieves 10% Energy Reduction Over 3 Years
Cooper Tire Plant Engineer Craig Lloyd said the savings in the 2-million-sq-foot plant were achieved through a variety of means, including lighting upgrades, optimizing equipment speeds, fixing leaks, and training the staff about start-up and shut-down habits.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Six Critical Tips to Transform Your Organization’s Energy Management
- Supreme Court to Review Demand Response Decision
- Dartmouth Upgrades Field House Lighting with Digital Lumens
- Tesla Needs More Partnerships for Powerwall Success, Says Lux
- College Installs 2.5 MW of Solar
- Gexpro, Geli, Ideal Power, LG Chem Join for Battery Energy Storage
- LEDs Facilitate Retail Shopping Applications
- The Hidden Pitfalls of Natural Gas Cost Savings