GE Report: Industrial Internet an $82 Trillion Economic Boost by 2025
In a report published this week, GE says the Industrial Internet – which links networks, data and machines through intelligent sensors, software analytics and cloud computing – could boost energy efficiency and account for more than $82 trillion in economic activity by 2025.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform