GE Report: Industrial Internet an $82 Trillion Economic Boost by 2025
In a report published this week, GE says the Industrial Internet – which links networks, data and machines through intelligent sensors, software analytics and cloud computing – could boost energy efficiency and account for more than $82 trillion in economic activity by 2025.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant
- Schneider Electric Working with 3 NJ School Districts
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 14, 2016