GE Report: Industrial Internet an $82 Trillion Economic Boost by 2025
In a report published this week, GE says the Industrial Internet – which links networks, data and machines through intelligent sensors, software analytics and cloud computing – could boost energy efficiency and account for more than $82 trillion in economic activity by 2025.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike