GE Report: Industrial Internet an $82 Trillion Economic Boost by 2025
In a report published this week, GE says the Industrial Internet – which links networks, data and machines through intelligent sensors, software analytics and cloud computing – could boost energy efficiency and account for more than $82 trillion in economic activity by 2025.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store