Control the Balance of Power: The Future of Intelligent Energy Systems
Constellation’s load response programs are allowing industrial, commercial and institutional customers around the country to enjoy significant revenues and savings. Those benefits can be used to offset their overall energy costs and serve as a source of funding for other energy-saving projects. The next step in the evolution of these markets is real-time participation in demand response programs through software as a service.
The webinar will introduce VirtuWatt, a unique combination of hardware and online applications that functions as an intuitive, user-friendly, easily accessible energy control platform. Del Hilber, Constellation’s executive director, will share how you can use VirtuWatt online applications to track current energy usage, usage trends and current market values. Think of it also as your building remote control, giving you the ability to turn on and off equipment, adjust temperature set points and run on-site generation. What’s more, VirtuWatt maximizes the benefits of Automated Demand Response (ADR) and to optimize energy usage helps pinpoint demand reduction strategies at critical times.
Don Bray, executive director of Joint Venture Silicon Valley’s “Smart Energy Enterprise Development Zone” initiative, will describe how high-tech industry energy customers, solutions providers, municipalities, institutions and utility interests are collaborating to build the power network of the future in Silicon Valley – characterized by the highest levels of power reliability, quality, affordability and sustainability.
For more information, speaker bios and to register, click here.
Energy Manager News
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge