GE Lighting Saves Brookshire Brothers ‘$235,000 in Annual Operating Costs’
Brookshire Brothers expects to reduce its annual operating costs more than $235,000 after installing GE energy-efficient lighting at its retail supermarkets in Texas and Louisiana, according to the companies.
The supermarket chain launched a facility-wide lighting update at its 72 stores including in-store, parking lot, exterior signage and refrigerated case fixtures.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along