GE Lighting Saves Brookshire Brothers ‘$235,000 in Annual Operating Costs’
Brookshire Brothers expects to reduce its annual operating costs more than $235,000 after installing GE energy-efficient lighting at its retail supermarkets in Texas and Louisiana, according to the companies.
The supermarket chain launched a facility-wide lighting update at its 72 stores including in-store, parking lot, exterior signage and refrigerated case fixtures.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- 5 Reasons Clean Energy Investments Beat Expectations
- East Coast Cities are Top 3 Most Energy Efficient
- Tri-Generation System Generates Heat, Power, Hydrogen
- Lennox Expands Commercial Packaged Rooftop Units
- US Representative Wants to Extend Tax Credits for Clean Energy
- Eaton Hired at Fort Campbell
- Schneider Software Prevents Overcooling in Data Centers
- HVAC Brain Carries Siemens Commercial Room Thermostat