GE Lighting Saves Brookshire Brothers ‘$235,000 in Annual Operating Costs’
Brookshire Brothers expects to reduce its annual operating costs more than $235,000 after installing GE energy-efficient lighting at its retail supermarkets in Texas and Louisiana, according to the companies.
The supermarket chain launched a facility-wide lighting update at its 72 stores including in-store, parking lot, exterior signage and refrigerated case fixtures.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works