GE Lighting Saves Brookshire Brothers ‘$235,000 in Annual Operating Costs’
Brookshire Brothers expects to reduce its annual operating costs more than $235,000 after installing GE energy-efficient lighting at its retail supermarkets in Texas and Louisiana, according to the companies.
The supermarket chain launched a facility-wide lighting update at its 72 stores including in-store, parking lot, exterior signage and refrigerated case fixtures.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- New Energy Efficiency Law Could be Boon for HVAC Industry
- Black & Veatch World Headquarters Microgrid
- Caterpillar, First Solar Join to Develop Microgrids
- Hospital Reduces Energy 12%
- Cree LEDs Light 42-Campus Toledo Public School District
- Soraa Offers LED with Wireless Control
- States Use Energy Resource Permanent Funds for Various Purposes
- One Man’s Experience with Engaging Building Operators