Variable Speed Fans, EMS Reduce Data Center Cooling 66%
Digital Realty Trust, Vigilent Corporation, and Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory jointly conducted a study focused on significantly improving the energy efficiency of a data center designed, owned and operated by Digital Realty.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Summer Weather Spawns Thermostat Wars
- New Yorkers ‘Share’ Renewables
- Portable EV Charging Technology Used by California Government
- Siemens Monitors Condition of Motors
- Berkeley Enacts New Building Energy Saving Ordinance
- Medical Center Raises Energy Star Score from 21 to 70
- Stadium Saves 40% on Energy with LEDs
- Prescolite Adds to LED Portfolio