Variable Speed Fans, EMS Reduce Data Center Cooling 66%
Digital Realty Trust, Vigilent Corporation, and Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory jointly conducted a study focused on significantly improving the energy efficiency of a data center designed, owned and operated by Digital Realty.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Six Critical Tips to Transform Your Organization’s Energy Management
- Supreme Court to Review Demand Response Decision
- Dartmouth Upgrades Field House Lighting with Digital Lumens
- Tesla Needs More Partnerships for Powerwall Success, Says Lux
- College Installs 2.5 MW of Solar
- Gexpro, Geli, Ideal Power, LG Chem Join for Battery Energy Storage
- LEDs Facilitate Retail Shopping Applications
- The Hidden Pitfalls of Natural Gas Cost Savings