Variable Speed Fans, EMS Reduce Data Center Cooling 66%
Digital Realty Trust, Vigilent Corporation, and Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory jointly conducted a study focused on significantly improving the energy efficiency of a data center designed, owned and operated by Digital Realty.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018