DoD Data Centers to Use Asetek Liquid-Cooling
The product, called RackCDU (short for Rack Coolant Distribution Unit), brings liquid-cooling directly to the hottest elements inside every server in a data center, and can save more than 50 percent in cooling costs, the company says.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- SolarCity: We Have the World’s Most Efficient Rooftop Solar Panel
- Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Switches to LEDs
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years