DoD Data Centers to Use Asetek Liquid-Cooling
The product, called RackCDU (short for Rack Coolant Distribution Unit), brings liquid-cooling directly to the hottest elements inside every server in a data center, and can save more than 50 percent in cooling costs, the company says.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report