Environmental Executive Moves: Eaton Corp, Republic Services, Bayer CropScience
Eaton Corporation: The industrial manufacturer has named John Beering (pictured) senior vice president and general manager of its commercial vehicle transmission business. Beering will take the position effective Jan. 1. He most recently was vice president and general manager for Eaton’s global vehicle group aftermarket and clutch business.
Indiana government: Governor-elect Mike Pence announced Rob Carter will continue to serve as the state’s director of the Department of Natural Resources, a position he has held since 2006.
Republic Services: The solid waste industry services company has hired Glenn Culpepper as executive vice president and chief financial officer. Culpepper will begin his duties Jan. 9. He previously worked at Summit Materials, where he was CFO for two years.
Bayer CropScience: James Covington will succeed Steve Hedrick as head of Bayer CropScience’s Institute Industrial Park. Covington currently is chief of health, safety and environment for the company’s Kansas City manufacturing operations. He will take over as head of the institute beginning Jan. 31.
Monar International Inc.: The alternative energy company has appointed Tri Vu Truong as president and chief operating officer and Claude Pellerin as secretary and legal counsel. Truong will be responsible for introducing the company’s M-Fuel product to the marketplace.
Thermal Industries: The division of Atrium Corp, manufacturer of Energy Star-qualified vinyl replacement windows and patio doors, has named Dianne Bloomer materials manager. Bloomer previously worked as a materials manager at Sony Electronics.
Heytesbury Cattle Company: The Australian beef producer, which owns six properties including Victoria Rivers Downs, has hired Russell Cornall as an environmental manager to manage its land assets and handle issues such as weeds, ferals and erosion.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending June 26
- Final Energy Conservation Standards for Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners Mirror ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2013
- Seeley International Acquires Coolerado
- Joule Assets Becomes Demand Response Provider in Texas
- Excalibur Energy Becomes Preferred Supplier for Facilities Management Firm
- Product Warranty Covers Both Insulated Roof Panels, Solar PV
- Combining Solar with Ground Heat Pump Is Energy, Cost Efficient
- Current Clamps Measure Energy for Small Businesses