Global Energy Storage Projects Top 700
The total number of energy storage projects worldwide – including announced, funded, under construction, and operating facilities – reached 714 in the last quarter of 2012, according to a new tracker report from Pike Research.
Energy storage projects are increasing steadily, both in terms of the project pipeline and the number of projects deployed and operating.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along