Global Energy Storage Projects Top 700
The total number of energy storage projects worldwide – including announced, funded, under construction, and operating facilities – reached 714 in the last quarter of 2012, according to a new tracker report from Pike Research.
Energy storage projects are increasing steadily, both in terms of the project pipeline and the number of projects deployed and operating.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.