Global Energy Storage Projects Top 700
The total number of energy storage projects worldwide – including announced, funded, under construction, and operating facilities – reached 714 in the last quarter of 2012, according to a new tracker report from Pike Research.
Energy storage projects are increasing steadily, both in terms of the project pipeline and the number of projects deployed and operating.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management