NY State Buildings Must Increase Energy Efficiency 20%
Gov. Andrew Cuomo issued an Executive Order directing state agencies to increase energy efficiency in state buildings by 20 percent in seven years.
Cuomo also launched Build Smart NY, which will use state building energy data to prioritize projects that will deliver the greatest energy savings per dollar.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store