NY State Buildings Must Increase Energy Efficiency 20%
Gov. Andrew Cuomo issued an Executive Order directing state agencies to increase energy efficiency in state buildings by 20 percent in seven years.
Cuomo also launched Build Smart NY, which will use state building energy data to prioritize projects that will deliver the greatest energy savings per dollar.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs