NY State Buildings Must Increase Energy Efficiency 20%
Gov. Andrew Cuomo issued an Executive Order directing state agencies to increase energy efficiency in state buildings by 20 percent in seven years.
Cuomo also launched Build Smart NY, which will use state building energy data to prioritize projects that will deliver the greatest energy savings per dollar.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage