NY State Buildings Must Increase Energy Efficiency 20%
Gov. Andrew Cuomo issued an Executive Order directing state agencies to increase energy efficiency in state buildings by 20 percent in seven years.
Cuomo also launched Build Smart NY, which will use state building energy data to prioritize projects that will deliver the greatest energy savings per dollar.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains