Toyota Leads Clean Energy Patent Growth Index
The US Patent and Trademark Office granted a record 798 clean energy patents in the third quarter of 2012, which saw Toyota receive the highest number of clean energy patents for the third consecutive quarter.
The total clean energy patents granted in Q3 was up 199 over the third quarter of 2011, and is the highest quarter on record since the Cleantech Group at Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti began tracking the Clean Energy Patent Growth Index.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works