Toyota Leads Clean Energy Patent Growth Index
The US Patent and Trademark Office granted a record 798 clean energy patents in the third quarter of 2012, which saw Toyota receive the highest number of clean energy patents for the third consecutive quarter.
The total clean energy patents granted in Q3 was up 199 over the third quarter of 2011, and is the highest quarter on record since the Cleantech Group at Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti began tracking the Clean Energy Patent Growth Index.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners