Toyota Leads Clean Energy Patent Growth Index
The US Patent and Trademark Office granted a record 798 clean energy patents in the third quarter of 2012, which saw Toyota receive the highest number of clean energy patents for the third consecutive quarter.
The total clean energy patents granted in Q3 was up 199 over the third quarter of 2011, and is the highest quarter on record since the Cleantech Group at Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti began tracking the Clean Energy Patent Growth Index.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- LAX Commissions New $438M Central Utilities Plant
- International Paper Receives Trucked Compressed Natural Gas
- Housing Authority Signs ESPC with Ameresco
- Solar Installed at USDA Buildings
- Eaton Supports 6.3 MW Hospital Solar Installation in New Jersey
- UK Grocery Store Chain Gives Refrigerators an Energy Savings Turbo Boost
- ATG Designs 120-watt LED Fixture for Gas Station Canopies
- Schneider Electric Launches PowerLogic PM8000 Line of Meters