Toyota Leads Clean Energy Patent Growth Index
The US Patent and Trademark Office granted a record 798 clean energy patents in the third quarter of 2012, which saw Toyota receive the highest number of clean energy patents for the third consecutive quarter.
The total clean energy patents granted in Q3 was up 199 over the third quarter of 2011, and is the highest quarter on record since the Cleantech Group at Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti began tracking the Clean Energy Patent Growth Index.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage