Apple Patents Wind Energy Storage
The tech giant has filed an application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office that proposes electricity generation from converting heat energy rather than rotational energy created by the rotation of the turbine’s blades.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Utilities Reaching Out Through Analytics
- Waste-to-Fuel Technology in the U.K.
- Singapore to Look at Placing Datacenters in Hot, Humid Environments
- Dynegy Files to Move Illinois Into ‘Single, Competitive Power Market’
- IRRC Jettisons Pennsylvania PUC’s Controversial Cap on Net Metering
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal