Apple Patents Wind Energy Storage
The tech giant has filed an application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office that proposes electricity generation from converting heat energy rather than rotational energy created by the rotation of the turbine’s blades.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution