CA Technologies, IBM Energy Management Software Leaders, Study Says
CA Technologies, CarbonSystems, IBM, Schneider Electric and Verisae lead the global market for energy management software, according to a Verdantix study.
Green Quadrant Energy Management Software (Global) 2013 compares 14 enterprise-class energy management software applications to help corporate buyers save time, reduce cost and mitigate risk in supplier selection. The analysis is based on live product demonstrations, an assessment of suppliers on 134 criteria and interviews with an independent panel of 15 customers representing firms in 13 industries.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment