CA Technologies, IBM Energy Management Software Leaders, Study Says
CA Technologies, CarbonSystems, IBM, Schneider Electric and Verisae lead the global market for energy management software, according to a Verdantix study.
Green Quadrant Energy Management Software (Global) 2013 compares 14 enterprise-class energy management software applications to help corporate buyers save time, reduce cost and mitigate risk in supplier selection. The analysis is based on live product demonstrations, an assessment of suppliers on 134 criteria and interviews with an independent panel of 15 customers representing firms in 13 industries.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Natural Gas Pipeline Congestion is Squeezing Energy Managers
- New Hampshire Raises Net Metering Cap
- NEPGA: Canadian Hydro Contracts Could Cost Consumers $777M Annually
- Building a Better Turbine
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Navigant: Big Growth Ahead for BMSes
- Water, Energy Steps Being Taken at 2 KY Correctional Facilities
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation