CA Technologies, IBM Energy Management Software Leaders, Study Says
CA Technologies, CarbonSystems, IBM, Schneider Electric and Verisae lead the global market for energy management software, according to a Verdantix study.
Green Quadrant Energy Management Software (Global) 2013 compares 14 enterprise-class energy management software applications to help corporate buyers save time, reduce cost and mitigate risk in supplier selection. The analysis is based on live product demonstrations, an assessment of suppliers on 134 criteria and interviews with an independent panel of 15 customers representing firms in 13 industries.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- The Evolution of Customer Renewable Energy Choice
- Target, adidas, Walmart Honored for Efficient Roof-Top Units
- Rising Tide of Energy Storage Floats all Boats
- Better Buildings Alliance Launches Indoor Lighting Campaign for Commercial Buildings
- Scaling of Energy Storage Market Hinges on ESSI Vendors
- CalCom Solar to Deploy 1.1MW at Dairy
- Raritan Combines DCIM, IT Management for Data Centers
- Army to Save $113M Over 19 Years with CHP Plant