Share Your Knowledge – Gain Exposure, Fame
Environmental Leader invites you to share the results or lessons learned from a sustainability, environmental, or energy initiative you were part of in 2012 for our 3rd annual Insider Knowledge Report.
Last year, over 600 people submitted stories and thousands of Environmental, Sustainability and Energy Managers downloaded the report.The best 100-or-so lessons we receive will be used in the complimentary report – which will be distributed in February 2013 across a number of media outlets.
The report will be indexed by author’s name and company. If you prefer to submit anonymously, that’s fine too.
The deadline for providing quotes is January 31, 2013.
Click here to share your story:
Energy Manager News
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA