Share Your Knowledge – Gain Exposure, Fame
Environmental Leader invites you to share the results or lessons learned from a sustainability, environmental, or energy initiative you were part of in 2012 for our 3rd annual Insider Knowledge Report.
Last year, over 600 people submitted stories and thousands of Environmental, Sustainability and Energy Managers downloaded the report.The best 100-or-so lessons we receive will be used in the complimentary report – which will be distributed in February 2013 across a number of media outlets.
The report will be indexed by author’s name and company. If you prefer to submit anonymously, that’s fine too.
The deadline for providing quotes is January 31, 2013.
Click here to share your story:
Energy Manager News
- Featured Project of the Year: Atlas Box Deploys Digital Lumens for Energy Intelligence
- Businesses Find that It’s Possible to Save Money–and the Environment
- Duquesne Light Building Experimental Microgrid
- Las Cruces Moving to LEDs, Solar
- Intelligence and Automation to Drive Growth of Smart Cities
- Energy Manager Today Product & Project of the Year Award Winners Announced
- Mobility, The IoT Gradually Transform HVAC
- Bill Gates-Led Group, India Establishing Energy Funds