Utilities Can Save Big with Next-Gen Energy Efficiency Programs, ACEEE Says
Next-generation energy-efficiency technologies and programs can help utilities save 27 percent of forecasted electricity use and 19 percent of forecasted natural gas use by 2030, according to a report by the American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE).
“Frontiers of Energy Efficiency: Next Generation Programs Reach for High Energy Savings” says these new technologies combined with innovative program designs can help meet the aggressive saving targets being set by many states.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates
- NMPRC Orders Extension in PNM Rate Case
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners