Chinese City Picks Home-Grown Energy Management Firm
Energy management company Technovator International has been selected to retrofit Chongqing, China’s public buildings to achieve energy savings and to establish a building energy-consumption monitoring platform.
Technovator has recently completed the first phase of work.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store