Chinese City Picks Home-Grown Energy Management Firm
Energy management company Technovator International has been selected to retrofit Chongqing, China’s public buildings to achieve energy savings and to establish a building energy-consumption monitoring platform.
Technovator has recently completed the first phase of work.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners