Citation Adds Regulatory Content for China, Iraq, More
New content for countries including China, Mexico, Iraq, Egypt, South Africa and Singapore gives users the ability to monitor, manage and maintain compliance in more than 100 worldwide jurisdictions, Citation says.
Citation says that the new content release, which includes the National Electricity Rules for Australia, offers health, safety, security and energy professionals access to one of the industry’s most comprehensive databases of full-text regulations, statutes and related EH&S compliance documents available along with expert analysis.
Citation Compliance Suite is an expandable platform that offers regulatory research through task management, data collection, and compliance status reporting to help monitor change, minimize risk, and maximize compliance. There are currently two levels to the software. Citation Determine uses simple conditions-based questions to allow customers to easily determine a requirement’s applicability and build a high-level regulatory register for managing compliance. Citation Build offers the capability to define which of the many listed action items must be accomplished to achieve compliance and allows the user, through a compliance-tasking module, to make that action very specific to the site.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners