Citation Adds Regulatory Content for China, Iraq, More
New content for countries including China, Mexico, Iraq, Egypt, South Africa and Singapore gives users the ability to monitor, manage and maintain compliance in more than 100 worldwide jurisdictions, Citation says.
Citation says that the new content release, which includes the National Electricity Rules for Australia, offers health, safety, security and energy professionals access to one of the industry’s most comprehensive databases of full-text regulations, statutes and related EH&S compliance documents available along with expert analysis.
Citation Compliance Suite is an expandable platform that offers regulatory research through task management, data collection, and compliance status reporting to help monitor change, minimize risk, and maximize compliance. There are currently two levels to the software. Citation Determine uses simple conditions-based questions to allow customers to easily determine a requirement’s applicability and build a high-level regulatory register for managing compliance. Citation Build offers the capability to define which of the many listed action items must be accomplished to achieve compliance and allows the user, through a compliance-tasking module, to make that action very specific to the site.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Buildings to Use Batteries in California
- Deloitte: Decision Makers Understand the Importance of Energy Costs
- Citibank: How Investments in Clean Energy Can Save Trillions
- Johnson Controls Expands at Chicago’s Merchandise Mart
- Florida, Missouri Take Steps in Favor of PACE Financing
- DoE: Big Detroit LED Project is About Two-Thirds Done
- IEMS Revenue to Reach $35.6B by 2024
- Geothermal School Project in West Aurora, IL