Contract Wins: Marstel-Day, Arista Power, AirTrona, Severn Trent
Severn Trent Services has supplied its TETRA LP Block filter underdrain system for the City of Kansas City, Mo., Water Services Department’s primary water treatment plant. The product is a dual parallel lateral underdrain system constructed from HDPE molded plastic blocks. The city will use the filter system to distribute both air and water for either concurrent or sequential backwashing at the 240 million gallon-per-day plant, which is located along the Missouri River.
Environmental consulting firm Marstel-Day LLC has been awarded a firm fixed price contract by the Army Contracting Command-New Jersey to provide environmental services to the Army Regional Environmental and Energy Offices, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Installations, Energy, and Environment. The award includes a base year, with the option to extend the contract for two additional years, extending through January 2016.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management