Contract Wins: Marstel-Day, Arista Power, AirTrona, Severn Trent
Severn Trent Services has supplied its TETRA LP Block filter underdrain system for the City of Kansas City, Mo., Water Services Department’s primary water treatment plant. The product is a dual parallel lateral underdrain system constructed from HDPE molded plastic blocks. The city will use the filter system to distribute both air and water for either concurrent or sequential backwashing at the 240 million gallon-per-day plant, which is located along the Missouri River.
Environmental consulting firm Marstel-Day LLC has been awarded a firm fixed price contract by the Army Contracting Command-New Jersey to provide environmental services to the Army Regional Environmental and Energy Offices, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Installations, Energy, and Environment. The award includes a base year, with the option to extend the contract for two additional years, extending through January 2016.
Energy Manager News
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices
- SolarCity Poll: Most Illinois Residents Oppose Utility Demand Charges
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries