Greening the Health Care Sector
On January 17, Joan D. Plisko, PhD provided a detailed description of the greening of the health care sector with a focus on hospital recycling programs. Since 2005, Joan has been the Technical Director of Maryland Hospitals for a Healthy Environment (MD H2E) — a grant funded initiative housed at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. Areas of focus include environmentally preferable purchasing, toxics reduction, recycling and management of solid, hazardous, and infectious waste, resource conservation, green building, and more.
Energy Manager News
- Pardeeville Hikes Homeowner Costs, Offers Large Customers TOD Rates
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division