Greening the Health Care Sector
On January 17, Joan D. Plisko, PhD provided a detailed description of the greening of the health care sector with a focus on hospital recycling programs. Since 2005, Joan has been the Technical Director of Maryland Hospitals for a Healthy Environment (MD H2E) — a grant funded initiative housed at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. Areas of focus include environmentally preferable purchasing, toxics reduction, recycling and management of solid, hazardous, and infectious waste, resource conservation, green building, and more.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform