Volkswagen Powers Up 9.5 MW Solar Park in Tennessee
The 9.5 MW solar park contains 33,600 solar modules from JA Solar, designed to produce 13.1 gigawatt hours of electricity per year.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Power Over Ethernet: A Smart Power Option for Smart Buildings
- Seminole County Sports Complex Moves to LEDs
- GlacialPower Intros LED Driver
- The Hunt for Reforming Energy Markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals