Volkswagen Powers Up 9.5 MW Solar Park in Tennessee
The 9.5 MW solar park contains 33,600 solar modules from JA Solar, designed to produce 13.1 gigawatt hours of electricity per year.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- 5 Reasons Clean Energy Investments Beat Expectations
- East Coast Cities are Top 3 Most Energy Efficient
- Tri-Generation System Generates Heat, Power, Hydrogen
- Lennox Expands Commercial Packaged Rooftop Units
- US Representative Wants to Extend Tax Credits for Clean Energy
- Eaton Hired at Fort Campbell
- Schneider Software Prevents Overcooling in Data Centers
- HVAC Brain Carries Siemens Commercial Room Thermostat