CU Boulder Installs On-Site Solar
The system was developed and built by Panasonic with local support from Lighthouse Solar. Financing was provided by a subsidiary of Renewable Social Benefits Fund, which works with Panasonic to finance distributed generation solar projects in the US.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Pittsburgh Embarks on District Energy Plan
- Truly Transparent Benchmarking Data
- New Tariffs on Chinese Solar Cells Could Raise Costs for US Buyers
- It’s Going to Take Time to Implement Tenant Star
- Schneider Targets Smaller Healthcare Facilities for Energy Management
- Historic Athletic Club to Undergo $2.4M Energy Efficiency Retrofit
- H5 Data Centers Deploys Eaton UPS
- Universal Coordinates LED Tubes with Compatible Ballasts