Constellation Offers Load Response for Commercial Customers
Constellation NewEnergy has launched Constellation Peak Response, a program that allows Constellation commercial and industrial electricity supply customers to reduce future capacity and transmission costs by lowering electricity consumption during the hours of peak demand.
Since the program’s pilot began in April 2011, more than 100 customers have enrolled a total of 400 MW into the program. In 2012, these pilot customers received more than $500,000 in Peak Response payments and savings as a result of their lower electricity consumption during alert hours.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store