Constellation Offers Load Response for Commercial Customers
Constellation NewEnergy has launched Constellation Peak Response, a program that allows Constellation commercial and industrial electricity supply customers to reduce future capacity and transmission costs by lowering electricity consumption during the hours of peak demand.
Since the program’s pilot began in April 2011, more than 100 customers have enrolled a total of 400 MW into the program. In 2012, these pilot customers received more than $500,000 in Peak Response payments and savings as a result of their lower electricity consumption during alert hours.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend