Constellation Offers Load Response for Commercial Customers
Constellation NewEnergy has launched Constellation Peak Response, a program that allows Constellation commercial and industrial electricity supply customers to reduce future capacity and transmission costs by lowering electricity consumption during the hours of peak demand.
Since the program’s pilot began in April 2011, more than 100 customers have enrolled a total of 400 MW into the program. In 2012, these pilot customers received more than $500,000 in Peak Response payments and savings as a result of their lower electricity consumption during alert hours.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- OATI Taps EnSync for Planned Microgrid
- Lime Energy to Provide Clean Energy Tech to 100K Small Businesses
- Celtic Bank Backs Solar to the Tune of $43 Million
- GE, Coachella Energy Building a Big Lithium-Ion Battery
- The Importance of Energy Storage System Software
- Duke Increasines Chiller Efficiency
- Pepco-Exelon Merger Rejected
- Energy Savings a Key to Calgary Building Redevelopment