Sustainability at the Denver Federal Center
The Denver Federal Center (DFC) has a long and colorful past dating back to World War II. This video tells the story of a cattle ranch turned ammunition plant turned federal office complex. A specific focus in this story is on new projects that are setting the framework for an exciting 20-plus year master plan for the 65-acre campus. A common theme of sustainability emerges that demonstrates the commitment of GSA’s vision of the DFC becoming the most sustainable campus by the year 2020.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned