Intellitect Water Launches In-Pipe Monitor
The Intellisonde Version 2 is easier to use, more accurate and more reliable, the company says.
The IV2 provides two major advances: firstly, calibration is now embedded in every individual sonde at the time of manufacture, which substantially reduces the time and resources required for field calibration during installation. Secondly, a new advanced chlorine sensor has been developed for greater accuracy and faster response times, Intellitect says.
The embedded calibration is multi-point to ensure high levels of accuracy, Intellitect says, and can be quickly and easily checked in the field. The original Intellisondes had to be calibrated in the field for all parameters as part of the installation process. In contrast, the IV2 will provide accurate data as soon as it is installed. Once the IV2 sondes have been installed correctly, no further calibration is necessary during the entire working life of the sensors.
IV2 sondes are also able to transmit data via GPRS to a web server that publishes data to a password-protected website.
Energy Manager News
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing