Solar System Powers Martin Limestone’s Concrete Facility
Mage Solar and Paradise Energy have installed a 1.12 MW solar farm at construction materials supplier Martin Limestone’s New Holland, Penn. property. The companies say the solar array will supply about 50 percent of the concrete facility’s needs.
Martin Limestone says it opted for renewable energy at the New Holland facility in an effort to stay cost competitive amidst rising utility costs. The site is home to a block and ready-mix manufacturing plant as well as warehouses, stores and offices.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array