Solar System Powers Martin Limestone’s Concrete Facility
Mage Solar and Paradise Energy have installed a 1.12 MW solar farm at construction materials supplier Martin Limestone’s New Holland, Penn. property. The companies say the solar array will supply about 50 percent of the concrete facility’s needs.
Martin Limestone says it opted for renewable energy at the New Holland facility in an effort to stay cost competitive amidst rising utility costs. The site is home to a block and ready-mix manufacturing plant as well as warehouses, stores and offices.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales
- Minnesota Commerce Department Challenges Otter Tail Power Rate Hike
- An Interesting Summer for PACE