Solar System Powers Martin Limestone’s Concrete Facility
Mage Solar and Paradise Energy have installed a 1.12 MW solar farm at construction materials supplier Martin Limestone’s New Holland, Penn. property. The companies say the solar array will supply about 50 percent of the concrete facility’s needs.
Martin Limestone says it opted for renewable energy at the New Holland facility in an effort to stay cost competitive amidst rising utility costs. The site is home to a block and ready-mix manufacturing plant as well as warehouses, stores and offices.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution