Solar System Powers Martin Limestone’s Concrete Facility
Mage Solar and Paradise Energy have installed a 1.12 MW solar farm at construction materials supplier Martin Limestone’s New Holland, Penn. property. The companies say the solar array will supply about 50 percent of the concrete facility’s needs.
Martin Limestone says it opted for renewable energy at the New Holland facility in an effort to stay cost competitive amidst rising utility costs. The site is home to a block and ready-mix manufacturing plant as well as warehouses, stores and offices.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store