CDP Supply Chain Report Launch Webinar
Each year, thousands of companies respond to CDP to disclose their climate change and water strategies to multiple stakeholders, including their customers. The CDP Supply Chain report contains vital information on how well companies are better managing risk, collaborating on new opportunities, and building more resilient supply chains.
Watch the video to:
-Learn more about how leading companies are using this information to assess suppliers on their maturity and action on climate change
-Gain insight into the best strategies to win and maintain a competitive advantage in a changing marketplace
-Read about FirstCarbon Solutions 2012 CDP Supply Chain scoring trends
-See Accenture highlights and findings from the 2013 Public CDP Supply Chain Report
-Learn from Bank of America and Johnson & Johnson’s experiences in engaging their suppliers on climate change and sustainability
Energy Manager News
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities