First Solar Electricity Rate ‘Lowest Solar PPA Price We’ve Ever Seen’
First Solar has acquired the 50 MW Macho Springs Solar project in New Mexico, expected to be the state’s largest solar power plant. And, according to Bloomberg, the company may sell electricity at a lower rate than new coal plants earn.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls