First Solar Electricity Rate ‘Lowest Solar PPA Price We’ve Ever Seen’
First Solar has acquired the 50 MW Macho Springs Solar project in New Mexico, expected to be the state’s largest solar power plant. And, according to Bloomberg, the company may sell electricity at a lower rate than new coal plants earn.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike