Superdome Managers Worried About Outage Before Game
Public records released by the Louisiana Stadium & Exposition District (LSED), which oversees the Superdome, says tests on the dome’s electrical feeders last fall indicated there was a chance of failure, according to ESPN.
An October 2012 memo said that Entergy, the electricity supplier for the arena, and the Superdome’s engineering staff had concerns about the grid from Entergy’s connection point to the Dome.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- The hunt for reforming energy markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy