Superdome Managers Worried About Outage Before Game
Public records released by the Louisiana Stadium & Exposition District (LSED), which oversees the Superdome, says tests on the dome’s electrical feeders last fall indicated there was a chance of failure, according to ESPN.
An October 2012 memo said that Entergy, the electricity supplier for the arena, and the Superdome’s engineering staff had concerns about the grid from Entergy’s connection point to the Dome.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing