Superdome Managers Worried About Outage Before Game
Public records released by the Louisiana Stadium & Exposition District (LSED), which oversees the Superdome, says tests on the dome’s electrical feeders last fall indicated there was a chance of failure, according to ESPN.
An October 2012 memo said that Entergy, the electricity supplier for the arena, and the Superdome’s engineering staff had concerns about the grid from Entergy’s connection point to the Dome.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’