Minneapolis Commercial Buildings to Report Energy, Water Use in 2014
Minneapolis, Minn. officials have approved a city ordinance that requires large commercial buildings to report energy and water use annually, beginning in 2014.
This makes Minneapolis the first Midwest city to adopt an energy benchmarking and disclosure rule for commercial buildings.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store