Minneapolis Commercial Buildings to Report Energy, Water Use in 2014
Minneapolis, Minn. officials have approved a city ordinance that requires large commercial buildings to report energy and water use annually, beginning in 2014.
This makes Minneapolis the first Midwest city to adopt an energy benchmarking and disclosure rule for commercial buildings.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action