Minneapolis Commercial Buildings to Report Energy, Water Use in 2014
Minneapolis, Minn. officials have approved a city ordinance that requires large commercial buildings to report energy and water use annually, beginning in 2014.
This makes Minneapolis the first Midwest city to adopt an energy benchmarking and disclosure rule for commercial buildings.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending September 24
- Research Makes Gains on Combined Energy Systems, Heat Exchangers
- School Projects in MA, CO
- Pattern Energy Completes 200 MW Logan’s Gap Wind Facility in Texas
- Marine Corps Upgrading 37 Buildings at Camp Lejeune, N.C.
- Photovoltaic Projects in TN, CT
- California Pushing Solar to Economically Disadvantaged Communities
- QM Power Introduces Efficient Motor