Cruise Ship Environmental Practices and Waste Management
Jamie Sweeting, Vice President of Environmental Stewardship & Global Chief Environmental Officer of Royal Caribbean Cruises, discusses how cruise ships are regulated on environmental issues, from the International Maritime Organization down to local port and state regulations, with Cruise Ship TV. He also touches on the innovations cruise ships are undertaking to protect the environment, including the new technologies on new ships to help protect the ocean and environment.
Energy Manager News
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund