Cruise Ship Environmental Practices and Waste Management
Jamie Sweeting, Vice President of Environmental Stewardship & Global Chief Environmental Officer of Royal Caribbean Cruises, discusses how cruise ships are regulated on environmental issues, from the International Maritime Organization down to local port and state regulations, with Cruise Ship TV. He also touches on the innovations cruise ships are undertaking to protect the environment, including the new technologies on new ships to help protect the ocean and environment.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned