Driving Operational Excellence Through Sustainable Asset Management
Join Aberdeen, IHS and Environmental Leader for a sustainable asset management webinar on Wednesday, February 27, 2013, at 8 a.m. PST/11 a.m. EST.
The business case for investment in sustainability management information goes beyond reporting and submissions to NGOs. It closes the loop on performance across energy, emissions, environment and social metrics.
Best-in-class companies adopt an “inside out” strategy focusing on being able to engage stakeholders at all operations levels in ways that enhance and enable sustainable productions. The strategy ultimately drives performance, reduces operational risk and increases profitability.
Environmental Leader, along with Kevin Prouty, senior vice president at Aberdeen Group; Steven Andersen, managing director at Frostbyte Consulting; and David Cain, senior solutions director at IHS, will outline successful strategies used by some of the top performers. The speakers will also discuss how to create a sustainable asset management strategy to drive operational excellence.
Kevin Prouty oversees all research operations at Aberdeen Group and is responsible for creating and delivering research to educate end user organizations on their use of technology to address business challenges.
Steve Andersen has worked in the field of information systems for energy companies for 23 years. In that time, Andersen has specialized in modeling various clients’ physical assets for the purposes of accurate accounting, effective operations and sustainable environmental management.
David Cain is responsible for regulatory performance, energy and carbon solutions strategy at IHS. He has more than 30 years of experience in the electric utility and energy sector. Cain oversaw development of the first enterprise carbon management solution, which was deployed in 2003.
For more information, speaker bios and to register, click here.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs