Asetek Participates in DoD Program, Opens Data Center Cooling Demo
The Department of Defense has selected Asetek’s ISAC (Inside Server Air Conditioning) liquid-cooling product to participate in its Transformative Reductions in Operational Energy Consumption (TROPEC) program.
TROPEC is a collaborative DoD and Department of Energy program that targets energy efficiency for critical applications at military forward operations such as data centers and communications.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE