Asetek Participates in DoD Program, Opens Data Center Cooling Demo
The Department of Defense has selected Asetek’s ISAC (Inside Server Air Conditioning) liquid-cooling product to participate in its Transformative Reductions in Operational Energy Consumption (TROPEC) program.
TROPEC is a collaborative DoD and Department of Energy program that targets energy efficiency for critical applications at military forward operations such as data centers and communications.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike