University at Albany Saves $704,000 Per Year With Energy Upgrades
New energy efficiency projects at the University at Albany – SUNY, undertaken in collaboration with the New York Power Authority and the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority, will save the university about $704,000 in energy costs annually.
The improvements are in line with Build Smart NY, the new initiative by Governor Cuomo to increase energy efficiency in state buildings by 20 percent in seven years by strategically accelerating priority improvements in energy performance.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables