University at Albany Saves $704,000 Per Year With Energy Upgrades
New energy efficiency projects at the University at Albany – SUNY, undertaken in collaboration with the New York Power Authority and the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority, will save the university about $704,000 in energy costs annually.
The improvements are in line with Build Smart NY, the new initiative by Governor Cuomo to increase energy efficiency in state buildings by 20 percent in seven years by strategically accelerating priority improvements in energy performance.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending May 22
- Future Is Bright for Solar at Stanford
- Noresco Named Qualified Energy Performance Contractor in New Mexico
- Home Depot Sells Cree LED Flood Light for $9.97
- Professional Laundering Facility Installs Cogeneration
- PowerWise Offers Web Controls for Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- DOE Spends $32M to Boost Solar Workforce Training, Technology Innovation
- Trane Partners with Telkonet for Hotel Industry