University at Albany Saves $704,000 Per Year With Energy Upgrades
New energy efficiency projects at the University at Albany – SUNY, undertaken in collaboration with the New York Power Authority and the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority, will save the university about $704,000 in energy costs annually.
The improvements are in line withÂ Build Smart NY, the new initiative by Governor Cuomo to increase energy efficiency in state buildings by 20 percent in seven years by strategically accelerating priority improvements in energy performance.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses