Fuji Launches Slimmed-Down EV Charger
Fuji Electric Corporation of America is releasing a new generation of UL-Certified 25kW DC Quick Charging Stations for electric vehicles, offering a slimmer, sleeker version aimed at a wider variety of applications and site locations.
The release will be the fourth generation DC Quick Charger for the power electronics manufacturer, having launched the first model overseas in 2008 before entering North America’s EV market in March 2012. The charger features the CHAdeMO interface for compatibility with electric vehicles including the Nissan Leaf and Mitsubishi i-MiEV.
The integration of ChargePoint in the DC Quick Charger offers users the convenience of locating and reserving available stations via ChargePoint mobile phone applications for iPhone and Android, while easily managing the cost of charging.
Two months after introducing a publicly available charging station at California’s Residence Inn San Juan Capistrano, station data shows a total distribution of nearly 2 MWh of energy, averaging five users per day.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Datacenter Cooling
- The Advantages of Metal Roofs
- PACE Loan Program in Pulaski County, AK
- Online Tool Introduced in Vermont
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves