Fuji Launches Slimmed-Down EV Charger
Fuji Electric Corporation of America is releasing a new generation of UL-Certified 25kW DC Quick Charging Stations for electric vehicles, offering a slimmer, sleeker version aimed at a wider variety of applications and site locations.
The release will be the fourth generation DC Quick Charger for the power electronics manufacturer, having launched the first model overseas in 2008 before entering North America’s EV market in March 2012. The charger features the CHAdeMO interface for compatibility with electric vehicles including the Nissan Leaf and Mitsubishi i-MiEV.
The integration of ChargePoint in the DC Quick Charger offers users the convenience of locating and reserving available stations via ChargePoint mobile phone applications for iPhone and Android, while easily managing the cost of charging.
Two months after introducing a publicly available charging station at California’s Residence Inn San Juan Capistrano, station data shows a total distribution of nearly 2 MWh of energy, averaging five users per day.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report