UPS Installs Solar at New Jersey Facilities
The 1.2 MW Parsippany project was completed in the fall of 2012 and the 1.2 MW Secaucus project is planned for completion in the spring of 2013. The completion of these projects will expand UPS’s solar power generating capacity from 360 kW to 2,760 kW, and will produce in excess of 3 million kWh of renewable energy per year, UPS says.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B