UPS Installs Solar at New Jersey Facilities
The 1.2 MW Parsippany project was completed in the fall of 2012 and the 1.2 MW Secaucus project is planned for completion in the spring of 2013. The completion of these projects will expand UPS’s solar power generating capacity from 360 kW to 2,760 kW, and will produce in excess of 3 million kWh of renewable energy per year, UPS says.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables