Sprint is First Telecommunications Company to Join Better Buildings Challenge
The companies will upgrade more than 200 million square feet of building space to cut energy use by at least 20 percent by 2020.
Read more at Energy Manager Today.
Energy Manager News
- Companies Vie to Define the New Grid
- Tesla ‘Gigafactory’ Will Be Net-Neutral
- Apple: First Company to Use 100% Renewable Energy in Singapore
- Energy Efficiency Efforts Face Obstacles in New Buildings and Retrofits
- Turlock Irrigation District Offers Incentives
- Invenergy Signs Deals with Equinix and Owens Corning
- Overcoming Skepticism about Energy Upgrades
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane